From April 6-12 we’re celebrating National Bake Week, a time to bust out all of the kitchen utensils that you forgot you had and spend some quality time in the kitchen!
Baking doesn’t require long, drawn-out recipes and obscure ingredients to produce a delicious and mouth-watering dish! Try these Gluten Free French Style Beignets for a sweet treat that sounds fancy, tastes indulgent, but is simple to make!
Gluten Free French Style Beignets
- 1 Wholly Wholesome Gluten Free Pizza Dough Ball
- 1 1/2 tbsp. sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp. powdered sugar
- Defrost pizza dough completely.
- Add sugar and vanilla to defrosted dough ball.
- Roll dough out into a log.
- Cut rolled out dough into small bite sized pieces.
- Deep fry dough pieces in medium hot oil until golden brown.
- Top with a dusting of powdered sugar and serve warm.