It’s that time again! October is a sweet, sweet month and not just because of the Halloween candy. It’s also National Dessert Month, and we have the perfect reason to celebrate (as if you needed another excuse).
This month, we’re hosting a contest for fans to name our latest pie creation. Help us create the perfect title for this wholicious dish:
This pie is made with Wholly Wholesome Organic Traditional Pie Shell, plus a pile blackberries, raspberries and blueberries on top of a heavy layer
of Truwhip. It’s all finished with drizzled caramel and organic bacon.
Name this dish and you could win Wholly Wholesome products! Enter here and hurry, the contest ends October 31st!
In general, 46 percent of people prefer pie over cake. Is apple pie your go-to? Do you believe pumpkin pie makes or breaks Thanksgiving dinner? Is Wholly Wholesome’s Fruit Jewel Pie your jam in the summer?
Then celebrate Pi Day with us!
Beginning March 1st, Wholly Wholesome will kick off its celebration of Pi Day, a nationally recognized holiday, with its “Pie for Pi Day” Campaign. We want to share our passion for creating delicious, allergen friendly and all-natural baked goods with you!
We’re asking all teachers out there to share your video or photo submissions with us demonstrating your class’ love for math (and pie) in honor of Pi Day. How will you make this March 14th a standout Pi Day using pie? Find a few helpful tips on Pinterest!
You and your school will have a chance to be named one of our “2016 Pi Heroes”! You could be celebrated on local television and radio. Plus, win twelve months of Wholly Wholesome pie. Math and pie. What could be better?
Once known as Persian Apples, peaches offer a sweet, juicy reprieve from the summer heat. They’re fresh, light, and only 37 calories of pure deliciousness.
So, if you need to ask us why we’re celebrating #NationalPeachMonth, then you’ve got some peach lovin’ to catch up on. There’s nothing quite like a Peach Galette on a warm summer night! Visit us on Pinterest for this peach-inspired recipe and many, many more!
We’re also celebrating with our Peachy Keen Sweet 16 Sweepstakes. Enter and you could WIN a year’s worth of Wholly Wholesome products and a Smart Tools for Baking Kit! Click here for a chance to WIN !
In celebration of National Dessert Month, Wholly Wholesome – the leader in ‘all natural’ and organic frozen desserts – announces its Dessert Island Contest. From October 1 through October 31, consumers are invited to visit WhollyWholesome.com to vote for their favorite dessert and answer questions related their favorite “Dessert Island” dessert. Wholly Wholesome encourages consumers to celebrate everyday during National Dessert Month by trying the fun new recipes posted on their Facebook page.
One Grand Prize Winner will be chosen to receive a six-month supply of Wholly Wholesome products, and a large, delectable Wholly Wholesome Prize Pack. Three Runners-Up winners will receive a three-month supply of Wholly Wholesome products and a small, Wholly Wholesome Prize Pack. Contest winners will be selected at random, all prizes will be delivered directly to their home, and all winners will be announced and featured on WhollyWholesome.com and on Facebook.com/WhollyWholesome.
“National Dessert Month provides the perfect opportunity to connect with our consumers and celebrate everyone’s love for desserts,” says Doon Wintz, President of Wholly Wholesome. “The Dessert Island Contest is a unique way for us to connect with our consumers, by asking them what they would love to see from us.”
Read the full news release here.
Leslie Loves Veggies, and she also loves our 70% Organic Cookies! Both Leslie and Wholly Wholesome believe that your sweet treats shouldn’t be filled with preservatives, additives, or artificial flavors and colors. Our cookies are also perfect for those who don’t have the time or energy to start measuring ingredients for a homemade snack. Go to Leslie Loves Veggies to read more about our delicious cookies and find out what everyone is saying about our desserts! You also have an opportunity to win a package of Wholly Wholesome Oatmeal Raisin Cookies AND Chocolate Chip Cookies. We hope you like what you read and, when you get our cookies, we hope you like what you eat!! :P♥
Check it out! In a segment on NBC New York, Lynda Baquero and BehindtheBurner.com‘s Divya Gugnani featured our Organic Pie Shells as a delicious time-saver for baking your homemade pies and quiches.
Watch the video here–not just because we’re featured in it–we think you’ll enjoy the rest of Divya’s great suggestions for space- and time-saving baking gadgets. And be sure to check out BehindtheBurner.com’s Wholly Wholesome Organic Pie Shell Giveaway!
Did you know?
Did you know our Organic Pie Shells have also received notable kudos from these great publications:
- Good Housekeeping Magazine — For their November 2009 issue, Good Housekeeping Magazine tested a variety of frozen, pre-rolled refrigerated and dry mix varieties of pie shells and crusts. We are tickled pink to say that our Wholly Wholesome™ Organic Traditional 9″ Pie Shell came out on top with First Prize! Good Housekeeping says our pie shell tastes “just like Grandma’s.”
- Real Simple Magazine — Real Simple Magazine’s November 2008 Thanksgiving Shortcuts Road Test named our Organic 9″ Pie Shell as best pie crust, calling our pie shell “amazing―it’s super flaky and soft, with a hint of butter.” All of the products in Real Simple Magazine’s Thanksgiving Shortcuts Road Test were also featured on CBS The Early Show–watch the video here.
We received a total of 17 comments on Tuesday’s cookie contest blog post. After consulting with Random.org, we’re pleased to announce the winning comment is #10. Congratulations, Jen!
Jen, please contact us with your mailing address so we can send you a dozen Wholly Wholesome Oatmeal Raisin Cookies!
April 30th is National Oatmeal Cookie Day. And this year, we couldn’t me more excited about it, because Health.com awarded our Oatmeal Raisin Cookie Dough “Most Wholesome and Tasty” in their Pre-Made Cookie Showdown! Check out Health.com to see what they had to say.
To celebrate, we want to send one lucky Wholly Wholesome fan a dozen of our Oatmeal Raisin Cookies! To enter, all you have to do is leave a comment to this post saying you’d like a chance to win!
If you’d like additional chances, you can also do any of the following:
- Become or already be a Wholly Wholesome fan on Facebook – THEN post a comment here to let us know (you’ll need to let us know who you are on Facebook)
- Post a comment about or photo of a Wholly Wholesome product you have enjoyed on our Facebook fan page – THEN post a comment here letting us know you did
- Become or already be a Wholly Wholesome follower on Twitter – THEN post a comment here to let us know (please include your Twitter name, and if your account is protected, and allow us to follow you back)
- Retweet the giveaway tweet – THEN post a comment here to let us know (again, please include your Twitter name, and if your account is protected, and allow us to follow you back if your account is protected)
You can make as many as five entries based on the criteria above. Just remember to make a separate comment in order for each to be considered a separate entry. We’ll select a winner from all the comments using Random.com.
Good luck and Happy National Oatmeal Cookie Day!
Thank you to all who participated in our first Twitter contest! We asked our Twitter followers to guess a number between 1 and 500 by 8:00 a.m. eastern time today. The number we were thinking of was 9, and @halleyraine guessed 8!
@halleyraine, as soon as we receive your contact details, these two free item coupons will be in the mail to you! Congratulations and thank you for participating!
Hey Wholly Wholesome Twitter followers! This giveaway is just for you! We are thinking of a number between 1 and 500. Retweet the full text of our contest tweet with your guess (limit 3 RTs per person!). The closest guess will receive TWO Wholly Wholesome free item coupons*!
- Guesses will be accepted until 8:00 a.m. Eastern time on Friday, April 23, 2010.
- Winning entrant must follow @WhollyWholesome on Twitter.
- If multiple qualified entrants guess the correct or closest number, a winner will be selected from them at random.
- Only the first 3 RTs per person will be considered!
Remember, for an entry to qualify, you must retweet the full text of our contest tweet plus your guess! A qualifying entry will look something like this (and no, 301 is NOT the number we are thinking of!):
301 RT @WhollyWholesome Win 2 FREE item coupons! RT & guess a number between 1-500. READ CONTEST RULES: http://bit.ly/dvc70m #ww01
* Wholly Wholesome free item coupons are redeemable in U.S. stores only.