Wholly Wholesome 70% Organic Cookie Dough (any variety)
Your favorite variety of Chopped Nuts or Candies (chopped toffee works wonderfully!)
Your choice of Milk, Dark or White Dipping Chocolate (or use all three!)
Melted Caramel Topping (if desired)
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Remove Wholly Wholesome 70% Organic Cookie Dough from package and let it thaw until soft.
- Gather and press two cookie pieces together with the popsicle stick in between and flatten the two to form your first cookie pop.
- Prepare as many of these cookie pops in advance as desired.
- Place cookie pops on slightly greased baking sheet at 3″ apart.
- Place baking sheet on rack in the center of the oven and bake for 12-15 minutes (Remember: cookies continue to bake for a couple of minutes on the pan after you remove them from the oven).
- Using oven mitts, remove baking sheet from oven and let cool for 10 minutes.
- While cookies are cooling, melt chocolates and caramel in separate glass bowls over boiling water or in the microwave.
- After cookie pops are cool, dip into your favorite chocolate and coat or sprinkle with the desired toppings.
- Allow time for the chocolate and toppings to firm up before enjoying. Your wonderful cookie pop creations will be ready to eat in about 5 minutes!
We were very excited to have Debby Sunshine of Vegan American Princess review our Make At Home Chocolate Pie Crust! Debby put together a great review and a great recipe for a Decadent Vegan Chocolate Pie! Find her recipe and the review here.