Is it possible to totally love food … yet totally not love the kitchen work? Sure! And we’ve got your fix.
Take a read through our top seven baking hacks every kitchen klutz needs to know. Who’s to say you won’t someday be a kitchen hero? Wholly Wholesome to the rescue!
Egg shell in your baking mix? Quick! Grab that pesky little thing by wetting your finger with water and placing it next to the shell. No one needs to know! With three eggs in our Key Lime Pie, you’ll want to hang onto this trick.
No food coloring? Try transforming your white frosting with powdered jello mixture. Bright idea!
Rock hard brown sugar is no fun. Microwave it in a bowl covered with a wet paper towel for 20 seconds. Voila!
To keep your brown sugar soft? Store it with a slice of bread! Trust us, when the craving for Gluten Free Pecan Cinnamon Rolls hits, you’ll want that brown sugar fresh and ready to go.
Make almost any recipe gluten free with homemade oat flour. Simply pulse whole oats in your food processer until they make a fine powder. Check out all of our best gluten free recipes.
Cut back on dairy by replacing your butter with pureed avocado. Smooth!
Have a banana bread recipe you’re dying to make? Ripen your bananas quicker than ever by putting them on a baking sheet in the oven at 300 degrees for 40 minutes!
We’re jazzed about bringing you the best in all-natural desserts! From Wholly Gluten Free Pizza Dough to Crumblettes, there’s so much to love. We’re just as excited to share with you
5 simple ways to make your favorite desserts even healthier!
Top 5 Baking Substitutions for Healthier Baking:
1. Black beans for flour. Purèed, black beans act as a great substitute for flour. Bonus! They also add protein and can help make your recipe gluten free!
2. Unsweetened applesauce for sugar. Don’t cut back on the sweetness! This substitution will make any dessert you make guilt-free. Baker beware: For every cup of applesauce you use, reduce the amount of liquid in the recipe by 1/4 cup.
3. Wholly Gluten Free Pie Shell for … Anything your little heart desires! Our pie shell is Certified Vegan and Certified Gluten Free! Yum!
4. Chia seeds for eggs. Let one tablespoon of chia seeds soak in 1 cup of water for 15 minutes and voila! You’ve got a superfood substitution for an egg! Vegans, rejoice!
5. Avocado for butter. This healthy fat is rich, creamy, and the perfect substitute for any recipe that calls for heavy butter.
Time is running out. It’s down to the last days to enter for a chance to WIN!
Once known as Persian Apples, peaches offer a sweet, juicy reprieve from the summer heat. They’re fresh, light, and only 37 calories of pure deliciousness.
So, if you need to ask us why we’re celebrating #NationalPeachMonth, then you’ve got some peach lovin’ to catch up on. There’s nothing quite like a Peach Galette on a warm summer night! Visit us on Pinterest for this peach-inspired recipe and many, many more!
We’re also celebrating with our Peachy Keen Sweet 16 Sweepstakes. Enter and you could WIN a year’s worth of Wholly Wholesome products and a Smart Tools for Baking Kit! Click here for a chance to WIN !
Tune in to the Food Network’s Food Factory on Thursday, April 9th at 9:00 ET/10 PT at the risk of drooling on your remote! True Wholly Wholesome fans know, that our Cinnamon Crumblettes are made with love. Each batch is coaxed into sweet submission and comes to you as perfect little bites of cake. Oh, but there’s more … much, much more!
Explore the behind-the-scenes of your favorite Wholly Wholesome dessert and get the scoop on how we manage to pack such big flavor into such a tiny, sweet treat. Get the sneak peak now!